Skip to main content

The Great American Bagel

 Atmosphere:

Because it is a restaurant with two walls in O’Hare Airport and no seating, the atmosphere was no different from that of the airport.

I had very little time to interact with anyone, but I thought that the people working there were doing and excellent job handling the large amount of customers without appearing stressed or harried.

One everything bagel, with cream cheese, toasted.

Opening the brown paper wrapper I found a barely toasted bagel messily smeared with cream cheese.

The bagel was soft and warm, and it was delicious, but the cream cheese was messy.

For a sleepy person about to board their 8:10 am flight, this was a delicious breakfast, except for the messy amount of cream cheese, which was slightly melted, making it all the more hard to avoid getting it on my fingers. But it was a busy morning with orders piling up, so I can understand why the people preparing the food weren’t doing a perfectionist job with the cream cheese.

Comments